Monday, September 23, 2013

I Loaned You One Of My / Ball - Have You Lost It All / Already ? I Know You're #1 Le 21 Septembre, 2013



                                   I Loaned You One Of My
                                   Balls - Have You Lost It All
                                   Already? I Know You're
                                   Short On Nerves, Why ?

                                   Do Not Know ?! Do I Need
                                   To Loan You The Other ?
                                   You've Got All That It Takes
                                   Just Screw Up Yourself

                                   Steel Yourself, Take The Plunge
                                   Make Me A Real Part Of Your
                                   Active Life, Your Active Thoughts
                                   Your Heartfelt Feelings

                                   Do Your Part

                                   I'll Make The Art

                                   That's A Start

                                    Friends Turned Lovers

                                    Staying Friends Forever


#1  Le 21 Septembre, 2013  Samedi


No comments: