Wednesday, September 11, 2013

To Open My Floodgate / Waves Thundered @ My Doors! / I Was Overwhelmed Stun / 9/10/13



                                               To Open My Floodgate
                                               Waves Thundered @ My
                                               Doors!
                                               I Was So Overwhelmed
                                               Stun

                                              Stunned Really! I Still
                                              Have Trouble I Still
                                              Am Beaten Down Still
                                              So In Disarray In
                                              State Of Pleasures


                                              Shock To Have My
                                              Fortunes Toons Thus
                                              To Have You Say Yes
                                              To My " If " , To My
                                              " What If ? " You
               

                                             Hesitate Did Not - No
                                             Not One Bit,  Flattered
                                             So Was / I A I - I
                                             I Have No Words I'm
                                             Love Sick You Burst

                                             My Floodgates
           
                                            I'm One Big Troubled
                                            Mess I Do Confess
                                            You Gave 12 Hours
                                            To Be With Us Or
                                            Perhaps With Me? I

                                            Did Not Ask, You Did
                                            Not Say. I Had Things
                                            To Ask - I Was Over
                                            So Taken Over By
                                            The Sudden Joy Of

                                            These Wondrous Moments
                                            To Find Myself
                                            Love - Alone - By
                                            Your Side In Dark
                                            - Ness Cloaked Ohhh
                                         
                                            Too Much Almost
                                             'N Yet I Loved Yeah
                                            Reveled Awe Can't
                                            To This Moment
                                            My Weight Was

                                            Lifted When I
                                            Heard That You
                                            Might Come I
                                            Over Joy Was
                                             I!

                                            To Have You So
                                            Very Close To Dare
                                            To Fight For, To Make
                                            Some Moments, To
                                            Steal Them, Squeal

                                           Them Away, For Just
                                            I ! Was So Willing
                                           To Wait - No Rush -
                                           Reserve To Being With
                                           You Preserve We Both

                                           Did So This Deserve
                                           A Time To Put To
                                           Test Our Friendship
                                           That Put Our Feelings
                                           On Hold - On Reserve

                                           To Watch Them Die
                                           A Slow Death
                                           Or Float Back To
                                           Us From Our 2 Oceans'
                                           Depths ! So Tricky!?

                                           Waters Unsure
                                           Feelings Sunk Down
                                           So Low For Such Long
                                           Periods What Would
                                           Surface? How Would

                                           We Both With Each
                                           Other?! I Did Not
                                           Stop To Think Much
                                           That You Might, Like-
                                           Minded Feel As I? I

                                           Now Almost Cry To See
                                           How So Easily
                                           Readily To My
                                           Side You Took
                                           No Asking Twice

                                           You Were Always
                                           There By My Side
                                           As I Was For You
                                           Now We Need To
                                           Talk. Do You As

                                           Strongly Feel As
                                           I?
                                           Are We Really One?!?
                                           I So Hope Dearly So
                                           I Would Love This
                       
                                           
                                         


                                           

                                           
 

No comments: