Monday, September 23, 2013

I'm Jumping The Gun! / I'm Racing Ahead ! / I'm Not First Consulting With You / I'm Assuming That You're With Me All The Way! / That's Terribly Wrong Of Me! / #3 le 23 Septembre, 2013, Lundi soir



                                   I'm Jumping The Gun!
                                   I'm Racing Ahead !
                                   I'm Not First Consulting
                                   With You
                                   
                                   I'm Assuming That You're
                                   With Me All The Way
                                   That's Terribly Wrong Of
                                   Me !

                                   I'm Slowing Down, Going
                                   Backwards, Waiting To
                                   Talk To Hear From You
                                   Getting Through Our Long
                                   Silences

                                   I'm So Very Impatient! I
                                   Want So For This To Work
                                   Somehow, For Us Together
                                   Be - Piece Things Yeah

                                   String Them Like Sands Of
                                   The Beach That We Both
                                   May Wear To Remember
                                   Our Shared Moments There

                                   And Yet I May Be The Only
                                   One Wanting Any Of This?
                                   We Speak So Infrequently
                                   And When We Do It's Mostly

                                   Of Others And Our Duties &
                                   Daily Functions & Not Of Our
                                   Dreams & Desires Like Sleeping
                                   All Night Under The Stars

                                   I'm Learning To Be Really Patient
                                   To Find Out From You If We
                                   Want The Same Things & If We
                                   Want To Share Them Together

                                   With The Precious Time We Still
                                   Have On This Wonderful Planet
                                   Where Darkness & The Beach,
                                   Waves, Sand & Stars Free Us

No comments: