Sunday, September 29, 2013

Your Sense of Obligation Is Clearly / More Honed & Focused Than Mine / I Must Have Been A Momentary Breath Of Fresh Air #5 le 29 Septembre, 2013 Dimanche Tard L'Apres-Midi



                                   Your Sense Of Obligation Is Clearly
                                   More Honed & Focused Than Mine
                                   I Must Have Been A Momentary
                                   Breath To You

                                   You Said That It Was A Female Thing
                                   That Perhaps As A Male I Was More
                                   Exempted Than You? Perhaps Being
                                   An Artist I Could Get Away With Being

                                   Absent More Often Less , More Forgiven
                                   For Walking Away Not Being Counted
                                   On To Hear Be Present For The Whole
                                   Bloody Conversation That Bored Bores

                                  Me To Tears, Makes Me Want To Pull
                                  Out - Remove Whatever Remaining Hair
                                  On A Balder Head That Might Still Be
                                  Hanging By A Thread?!>

                                  And To feel Like The Low Man On Your
                                  Totem Pole Now Do You Even Ever
                                  Still Think Of Me? Are You So Very
                                  Busy With Your Social Responsibilities
               
                                  That You Can't Ever Just Respond To Me?
                                  Can't Pick Up A Phone, Answer My Call?
                                  Take My Call? Respond To Any Of My
                                  Emails & Texts?!?

                                  You Make Me Feel Better Than Ever And
                                  Now At The Same Tome Lower Than Ever
                                  You're Probably Pissed Reading These Poems
                                  That I'm Talking Of Us?!? Yet Only You And

                                  I Know That's It's Us That I Am Speaking Of
                                  So No Need To get All Pissed Off At Me
                                  As I Have Published But Not Publicized Any
                                  Of This No One That We Knows Has Seen

                                 Any Of This, It helps Me Stay Sane My Love
                                 As I'm Clearly Alone In This Love And Not
                                 To Burst I Have To Bare My Heart My Feelings
                                 Or Else Go Utterly Insane As Insane Mad As

                                 I Am Evidently - Obvious To Me  - Insane In
                                 Love With You That Was Recent So Kind
                                 So Accepting So Approving So Wonderful
                                 To Me I Dearly Miss That Person So Agora

                                 Donde Esta Mia Amiga, Mia Amore Tu Tu Tu?!?

                                 Esta Entoces En Peru?!? Not Here In The States
                                 Not In A State-Of-Mind That's Wanting To Be
                                 Closer To Me, To Be Once Again By My Side ?
                                 Has My Closeness In Affection Made Us So Dis

                                 Dis Dissing The Other In This Ocean Of Distance?!?

     #4  le 29 Septembre, 2013  Dimanche soir il fait tres beau : love madly even when not loved back!
             


                                 
                                 



No comments: