Friday, September 20, 2013

I Validate To You My Feelings For You / My Love / My Intentions / My Hopes To Be More With You?



                                    I Validate To You My Feelings For You
                                    My Love My Intentions My Hopes To
                                    Be More With You To See You More
                                    Often To Do More Things With You
                                    To Celebrate Being Alive With You And
                                    Feeling So Many More Heart-Felt Feelings
                                    And Pure Joy, Ease & Comfort When I Am
                                    With You

                                     I Validate That Though My Intentions For
                                     Us Are Partly Selfish That I Hope To Give
                                     Back To You As Much As I Take From
                                     You Have Given Me Again The Validation
                                     The Giddy Pleasure That Fills Me Up To
                                      Bursting So Quickly When I Think About
                                     The Glorious Times We Have Shared Together
                                     I Validate That I Would Love To Be With You
                                     More Than I Am Now And That It Would Mean
                                     The World To me If Somehow We Can Find A
                                     Way To Make Any Of This Happen For Us Yes
                                      I Validate That I Would Like This All To Happen
                                     Yes So Much Sooner Than Later For Us!                  





No comments: