Sunday, September 29, 2013

I'm The Laughing Stock / I Laugh @ Myself / Guillotine Me Hang Me / Just Leave Me Hanging! #5 Le 29 Septembre, 2013 Dimanche Soir Et Il Fais Beau



                                   I'm The Laughing Stock
                                   I Laugh @ Myself As I
                                   Don't Think You Do No
                                   Guillotine Me Hang Me
                                   Just Don't Leave Me
                                   Hanging!

                                   It Seems To Me That It's
                                   Been A One-Way Street
                                   'Tween You & Me As I
                                   Reach Out To You More
                                   Than Once And Hear So
                                   Rarely Back From You

                                   Is There A Reason For This
                                   To Help me Understand And
                                   Not Think It's Because Of Me
                                   Do You Treat Everyone As
                                   You Do Me Or Have I Done

                                   Something To Offend You To
                                   Turn You Away? I'd Feel Much
                                   Better Knowing Why So Out Of
                                   Touch With me You Remain?

                                   I'd Like To be There For You,
                                   I Really Would, I'd Be More
                                   Attentive To You if You'd Just
                                   Let me By Responding To Me
                                   So That I Know I'm More To
                                   You Than Just A Bother, Just
                 
                                   Another Pain?!?

                                   Am I Any More Than That? Do
                                   You Have Room For Me ? Or
                                   You Filled To Full With Other
                                   Matters? Social & Family Obs
                                   Those Pesky Obligations That
                                   Can Drain You That Can So

                                   Consume You?!?

                                   I'd Like To Be More In Your
                                   Life, I'd Like To Be One
                                   That Matters To You When
                                   You Have Some Time? But
                                   You Must tell Me, You Must
                                   You Must Open Up To Me

                                   Or For Now It's Bye Bye
                                   For I Do Deserve More Than
                                   Such A Wall Of Silence That
                                   Makes me Doubt Your Interest
                                   Any Value I May Have To You
                                   Let Me At Least Be A Good

                                   Friend!
         

No comments: