Thursday, September 19, 2013

I've Found My Peace / Not Really / Why Doesn't She Contact Me ? / I Guess I Know But Don't Want To Thurs. Sept. 19th, 2013



                                   I've Found My Peace
                                   Not Really
                                   Why Doesn't She
                                   Contact Me ?
                       
                                    I Guess I Know
                                    But
                                    Don't Want To
                                    Painful

                                    What's My Reality?
                                    Too Painful To
                                    Think
                                    Need More Sleep

                                    Being Busy / Active
                                    I Need To Not
                                    Think
                                    Need To Act Be

                                    Busy
                                    For It All Pains
                                    Me So
                                    This Waiting

                                    To Know
                                    For Sure
                                    Really Does
                                    Suck

                                    I'm Not Made
                                    For This
                                    Too Fragile
                                    Too Involved
       
                                    Too Bloody Hell
                                    Be I In Love
                                    Too Soon
                                    Jumped The Gun!

                                    Yet I Do Still
                                    Hold Out My
                                    Hand, Do Hope
                                    I'll Wait Just

                                   A Wee Bit Longer
                                   Invested Too Much
                                   Can't Quite Pull The
                                   Plug On Us No Not

                                   Quite Just Yet My
                                   Love My Friend
                                   How Could I Read
                                   So Wrong All Signs?!?

No comments: