Monday, September 9, 2013

You're My Drug / Take You Away / Miserable Man Crumble / Tumble I Fall / Graceful Not / I'm Full Of Grace!



                                   You're My Drug
                                   Take You Away
                                   Miserable Man Crumble
                                   Tumble I Fall
                                   Graceful Not
                                   I'm Full Of Grace

                                   Feel Pathetic I'm Not
                                   Knotted Rotted Rooted
                                   Rutted, Too I Some Yeah
                                   Sure I Fly Down With My
                                   Grace I Have To Look
                                   Dig I Deep Uncover My

                                   Love My Soulful Energies
                                   My Songs My Drawings
                                   My Words Keep For / Be
                                   So 'Cause Of You My Love
                                   I Constant Flow In My Agh
                                   Brute Force Gut Wretch I
                                 

                                  Heart's Wrenched Benched 'N
                                  I Write I Share This Inside My
                                  Turmoil My Burning Hot Oil
                                  I Broil I Bake I Saturate I
                                  Soak UP The Life Round Me
                                  You My Love Are My Drug

                                  With You Beach Sand Our Rug
                                  Need To Fall With You Yes
                                  Peaceful, Restful Into Big Sleep
                                  To Dream to Undress Be By
                                  Each Other's Side Naked So

                                  Very Innocent So Pure Our BE-
                                  Ing I Told You Was So Much
                                  Better Sex Than To Hold One Other
                                  To Feel Calmly Easy To Feel Alive
                                  To Be Together To Hold Each
                                  One & Snug Snugg So Snuggle Up

                                  We Are Each Other's Drug
                                  We Love Each Other
                                  We Purr Round Each Other
                                  We Come Fully Alive At The
                                  Touch Of Each Other In Our
                                  Bare Booty Brothel-Not
                                  Nakedness


                                  Such Innocence
                                  Such Suspense
                                  Where May We
                                  Wander One Another
                                  Hands Held Holding
                                  Hanging Hearing Seeing
                                  Sighting Playful Sinning
                                  Sunning Sating Being


                                  Burned Blissed Blessed
                                  Blatant Love That's Hidden
                                  Not To Each Other But
                                  Maybe From Our Outside
                                  World? Come Here Love


                                   Let's Run The Crashing Waves
                                   Let's Sit In The White Fall
                                   Of Constant Ocean's Waves
                                   I'll Hold You By Your Waist
                                   I'll Be Brave I'll Take Hold


                                   I Am Bold To Have You My
                                   Prize I Hold To me As Waves
                                   Wash Us Pure In Our Bare
                                   Savage Ancient Nakedness!
           

No comments: