Monday, September 30, 2013

I Had A Feeling / A Pretty Strong Feeling / But My Defenses Are Not Up Fully / Love Let Them Down When / Entering And Taking Up / Residence In Me #7 Le 30 Septembre, 2013 A 5:34PM Lundi Tard L'Apres-Midi



                                    I Had A Feeling
                                    A Pretty Strong Feel
                                    Feeling
                                    My Defenses Are
                                    Not Up Fully

                                    Love Let Them Down
                                    When Entering And
                                    Taking Up Residence
                                    In Me

                                    I'm Not Very Good @
                                    This So Outa Practice
                                    I Knew Not To Panic
                                    I Knew Patience Would
                                    Help Me And Now It
                 
                                    Has With Such Bad News
                                    I Should Have Reserved
                                    More Faith Than I Did As
                                    The Signs Matched Up- No
                                    Not At All & I Had Such
                                    Difficulty With Head Or Tail?

                                    We're All Such Delicate Flow
                                    Flowers You Most Of All
                                    I Should Have Trusted But
                                    Impatience Got Me Straight
                                    'Tween My Eyes Shaming Me
                                    I Should Have Know Better

                                    I Ask You Now Once Again
                                    To Add Another Reason To
                                    Forgive Me I Know Imperfect
                                    Am I So Selfish So Brute So
                                    Thick-Skulled Thinking-Feel
                                    Feeling It Was All About/Because
     
                                    Of Inconsequential Little Bitty Me
                                    I'm Working On That But Most
                                    Working On being Adult & There
                                    For You In Your Times Of Need
                                    Now More Than Ever So Open
                                    Your Door Please Let me In

LOVE MADLY while you still can!  #7  Le 30 Septembre, 2013 Lundi tard l'apres-midi chez nous. Il fait toujours beau ...  
                     

No comments: