Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I Jumped The Gun Way Soon Too WAY! / Should Held Self Back But Fear / Riddled Me Like Bullets So Many! #1 Tuesday, October 1st, 2013 Government Shutdown Is Official Today




                                  I Jumped The Gun Way Soon Too Way!
                                  Should Held Self Back But Fear Riddled
                                  Me Like So Many Tiny Bullets Piercing
                                  My Flimsy Armor Leaving Me Defenseless!

                                  Ashamed I 'Cert Am Not Good To Act To
                                  In Fear Fear The Very Worst To Step Not
                                  Back Consider The Scene To Determine
                                  The next Course Of Reasonable Action That

                                  Should Have Allowed For Me To Be More
                                  Pay-You-Some-Attention With Love And
                                  Patience And Offer Up My Services My
                                  Help To Guide You I What Might Have Been

                                  And Certainly Have Turned Out To be Very
                                  Difficult Circumstances Unforeseen Un Pre-
                                  Dicted Agonizing And Painful And That Need
                                  Yes Needed Full Your Attention Without

                                  Further Demands, Expectations, Cries & Wants
                                  And Demands From Me Daily That I Was
                                  Hoping And Expecting You To Meet To Make
                                  My Life More Enriched According To Me

                                  Largely For Me For My Fantasies For My Please
                                  Pleasures For Me Now As Older I Get More
                                  That I Want Wanting You So Very Much These
                                  Days And Thinking Constantly Of You My Acts

                                  Have Been Compromising & Hurtful To You?!?
                                  For That, For My Part, For My Doubts & Quest
                                  Questions I Am Sorry Indeed Though I Must Say
                                  I Have Adored You Recently Like A 20-Some Yeah!

                               

No comments: