Friday, October 4, 2013

Me You All That And So / Much More. I Care Carry / You Where I Go You #5 Le 3 Octobre, 2013 Jeudi Soir



                                   Me You All That And So
                                   Much More. I Care Carry
                                   You Where I Go You
                                   Make me Smile You Give

                                  Me Hope Good Cheer Good
                                  Faith Good Vibes Good
                                  Taste Good Life Good Flaves
                                  Good Flavors Good Spirits
                               
                                  Good Dance Good Music
                                  Good
                                  Reason To Want To Live To
                                  Be A Better Man A Better

                                 Person A Better Part of My
                                 Community ... I Can't Read
                                 The Rest Of What I Wrote
                                 here My Dear Here For You!
                                 

No comments: