Tuesday, October 1, 2013

You Were Not Of Me 'Nough / Enamored I Did Not Stop / To Look At You Too / Closely I Took For Granted #2 le 28 Septembre, 2013 Samedi Matin



                                    You Were Not Of Me 'Nough
                                    Enamored I Did Not Stop To
                                    Look At You Too Closely, I
                                    Took For Us GRanted, I Sim
                                    Simply Took Without Asking

                                    I Should Not Have I'm Deeply
                                    For That So Sorry We Never
                                    Were An Item.
                                    It Was All A Trick I Played A
                                    Risky Emotional Game I

                                    Bulldozed Through I Desperately
                                    Wanted Something I Thought
                                    It Could Be You!

#2 Le 28 Septembre, 2013  Samedi matin LOVE MADLY while you still can!  

No comments: