Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I'm Really Not Sorry I'm / Fighting So Hard For / The Two Of Us - What #3 Le 25 Octobre, 2013 Vendredi Matin A 11:23 AM



                                               I'm Really Not Sorry I'm
                                               Fighting So Hard For The
                                               Two Of Us  - What Might
                                               Be Between The 2 Of Us ?!

                                               I Don't Know ? I'd Like To
                                               Find Out ! What Are We
                                               Fighting For? What's There?

                                               For Us Both To Build On
                                               Is It Worth Fighting For? Is
                                               There Enough ? Are You In
                                               On This With Me? Or Does

                                               It Not Matter That Much To
                                               You ? It Consumes Me Eats
                                               Me And My Thoughts- Feel-
                                               Ings Wholly Alive - One
 
                                               Swallow Like Our Black
                                               Shiny Shed Snake And
                                               I Disappear, I'm Fighting
                                               Still Inside This Darkness!

#3  Le 25 Octobre, 2013 Vendredi matin a 11:23 AM en voiture en Virginie   LOVE MADLY!
       


No comments: