Saturday, October 5, 2013

To Lose My Precious / Gift Given Realize I / So Sud Wonder #5 Le 5 Octobre, 2013 Samedi matin et il fait tres beau et chaud!



                                     To Lose My Precious
                                     Gift Given Realize I
                                     So Sudden Wonder
                                     Wands Waved My

                                     Life's Dreams Paved
                                     The One Thing I
                                     Want
                                     Of All Ahora Now
                                     Agora

                                     You My Love My
                                     Gift
                                     I'm Borrowing It
                                     I Know

                                     How Long Have I
                                     Do I Have You Got?
                                     !?  Given
                                     Not Bought

     #4  Le 5 Octobre, 2013  Samedi et il fait tres chaud et beau! LOVE MADLY while you can!
                       
 
                   

No comments: