Sunday, October 6, 2013

I'm Struggling Good To Gooder To Goodest! / Good English, I Know So Just Go With It / Kind Lad Kind Sir, Kindest Lass Fairest Lady! 32 Le 6 Octobre, 2013 Dimanche Apres-Midi En Virginie!



                                  I'm Struggling Good To Gooder To Goodest !
                                  Good Not Great English I Know So Just Go
                                  With IT Kind Lad Kind Sir, Kindest Lass Fair
                                  Fairest Lady , I'm Better I Hope For All This?

                                  I've Struggled All My Life But This Must Be
                                  My Male Nail Tail Personal Taled Men-Oh
                                  Boys-To-Men I Pause I Clause I Sure Do
                                  Find My Life To Be Screech-Halt-Fault-

                                  I Frust A First-Rate Frustrate Agravate Mini-
                                  Maxi-Ministrate Con-Cum-Come Sti-Style-
                                  Stern-No Smile-Gruff Grim Grunting Type
                                  To Tap Me To My Full Extent Of Male Be

                                  Being That's The Rub The Glitch The Glass
                                  The Stern The Stark The Stare The Strobe
                                  The Strum The Off-Key Spark That Speaks
                                  Volumes Of A Hard Male Menopause Clause!


LOVE MADLY, do not go gentle into that good night, rage!  #2 Le 6 Octobre, 2013  Dimanche Apres-Midi ici en Virginie - il fait tres beau et tres chaude!
             

No comments: