Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Have You Noticed Lately Dear / You've Been On My Mind? / In My Thoughts? - I Have ! #1 Le 9 Octobre, 2013 WEdnesday Afternoon In Northwest, Washington D.C., 20008


       
                                    Have You Noticed Lately Dear
                                    You'Ve Been On My Mind
                                    In My Thoughts - I Have, You
                                    Have, Awful Something 4 You!

                                    My Crush On You Is Crushing
                                    Me So! I Love It!
                                    Think Of R 4 Days 4 Nights
                                    There We Were 4 Each Other

                                    I'm Crazy Days These Times
                                    Months Condensed Years So
                                    Many Signals Crossing So V-
                                    V- Very Scary So Much Deal

                                    Big Me Deal For Where You
                                    R The Whole Deal My Deal
                                    My Load My Weight I Have
                                    No Patience Waiting For You

                                    ( Yet I Must Wait! My Weight! )

                                    Scoop Yourself Up Me For
                                    I'll Take Three Scoops  Yeah
                                    Whether Beach At Or Not, In
                                    Weather Any It's All Good

                                    I Be Better Because Of You
                                    Worry Not Day Night Inside
                                    Outside, Awake Asleep I
                                    Stand You Side By Now

                                   Always ...
                   

No comments: