Saturday, October 5, 2013

I Do Make More / Should Than I Of / Events My Life I Re- #3 Samedi Matin Le 5 Octobre, 2013 Il Fait Beau Et Chaude!



                                     I Do Make More
                                     Should Than I Of
                                     Events My Life Re
                                     I Act I Climb - Fall
             
                                    Drag, Pull, Yell, Mell -
                                    I Do Yo Yo Yo Yo
                                    Hi! Low ! Hell ! Ello !
                                    Heave Heaven Ho Ho

                                    Ho ! But Mistake No
                                    Not My Feelings Mom
                                    Omen Oments Of Feel-
                                    Lings Mine - Wrench

                                    Gut I'm

#3  Le 5 Octobre, 2013  Samedi matin et il fait tres beau et chaud aussi! LOVE MADLY!

No comments: