Sunday, October 13, 2013

It Reduction I've Be / Yeah Come This To / Now I Rain In Sun / Reduced #2 Le 10 Octobre, 2013 Jeudi Matin t's Raining!




                                              It Reduction I've Been
                                              Yeah Come This To
                                              Now I Rain In Sun
                                              Reduced

                                              To Organs My Heart
                                              My Soul Raw Feelings
                                              Heave Expose I'm Open
                                              Oh So Naked I Ache

                                              No Brake To Bliss I
                                              Don't Miss The Pain
                                              It Doth Me Follow Me
                                              Suck Me Bleed A Bloody

                                              Damn Leach
                                              Be Da Pain
                                              Ra Raw
                                              Da Rib !

                                              ( Rub !!! )
LOVE MADLY  #2  Le 10 Octobre, 2013  It's raining on this Thursday morning in northern Virginia!
                                   
                               

No comments: