Friday, October 4, 2013

I Fear Losing You - My Greatest / Fear I'm Scared I Am / I Have Been Given #1 Le 5 Octobre, 2013 Samedi Matin A 12:07 AM



                                                I Fear Losing You - My Greatest
                                                Fear I'm Scared I Am I Have Been
                                                Given I See A Gift I Recognize
                                                How Special Is This That You

                                                Have Given Me Without Quite
                                                Realizing How Very Special It
                                                All Has Been To me The Gift
                                                Of So Simply Appreciating Me
                                   

                                                My Dear , I Value That So Special
                                                To Me - A Gift I Have Not Had
                                                Or Known For Years , Forgot
                                                How Special That It Really Is -

                                                I Have Been Made
                                                To Feel So Special
                                                So Very Fortunate
                                                I Have

LOVE MADLY, you may not always be able or fortunate enough to!  #1  Le 5 Octobre, Samedi Tres Tot Le Matin !  
                                         

No comments: