Thursday, October 10, 2013

Of You Non-Stop Think I / Yeah Can't You Out My / Thoughts Feelings Turn #1 Le 10 Octobre, 2013 Jeudi Matin Avant De Commencer Mon Travail

     

                                     Of You Non-Stop Think I
                                     Yeah Can't You Out My
                                     Thoughts Feelings Turn
                                     Real, Reelings A Film Da

                                     Clip Clop Of Clips Hoofs
                                     On Stones Cobble My
                                     Topple Oh Over So Quickly
                                     I Split I Splat I Eclipse Col-

                                     Lapse I Heave Sigh Ohh My
                                     Me You You You For You
                                     I Palp I Ta Ta Tate Tater Tot
                                     Eat Quick Off My Plate  !

#2  Le 10 Octobre, 2013  Jeudi matin en voiture en Virginie avant de commencer mon travail! LOVE MADLY!  
 

No comments: