Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I Never Cared For Someone So / That Did Not Respond / Or That Maybe Did Not Know? / I'm Mad For You And / Somehow I Don't Think You Know ?!? #1A Mardi Soir Le 30 Octobre, 2013



                                    I Never Cared For Someone So
                                    That Did Not Respond Or That
                                    Or That Maybe Did Not Know?
                                    Somehow I Think That You Do

                                    Not Know?!?

                                    Girl I'm Having Such Trouble All
                                    Already With Such Strong Emotes
                                    Emotions Notions Motions Yeah
                                    Babe Oceans Of Feelings For U

                                    And You Hardly Let me Know
                                    Anything Most Certainly Not
                                    How You May Feel, Be Feeling
                                    For Me Making Me A Bigger

                                    Mess Than before?!?

                                    I'm Roller You Coasting You Bo
                                    Boa Boast Oast Boasting All The
                                    Time Reliving The 4 Days The 4
                                    Nights In Heaven With You Am

                                    I Nights Together On The Beach

LOVE MADLY, you may never get another chance. Go for it!  #1A Mardi soir chez nous le 1 Octobre, 2013
                                   

No comments: