Sunday, September 22, 2013

Or Are You Just Shy? / Just Less Likely To Say / To Show Your Feelings For #7 9/18/13



                                   Or Are You Just Shy ?
                                   Just Less Likely To Say
                                   To Show Your Feelings
                                   For Me?

                                   Feel Guilty For Them?
                                   Feel More Torn Than
                                   Me?
                                   I'd Love To Know?

                                   I'm All Tore Up I'm
                                   Constant Craving You
                                   I'm Elated - Blue - True
                                   Teared - Tackled - I've

                                   Tasted The Glory That
                                   Is You
                                   I'm So Happy When
                                   I'm Happy - Dark - Blue

love so madly you faint!


No comments: