Sunday, September 22, 2013

You're The One Thing / I Want The Only / Thing The Only One



                                   You're The Only Thing
                                    I Want The Only
                                   Thing The Only One
                                    I Could With You


                                    How Come I Am
                                    Learning This Now?!
                                    Where Has The Time
                                    Gone?

                                    Where Have You Been
                                    I Should Have Guessed
                                    From The Clues ?
                                    I Should Learn To Read
                                   
                     

No comments: