Sunday, September 22, 2013

I'm Low-Man I Am / On/Off Tote Me ! On / The Totem Pole below / September 20th, 2013 #1



                                   I'm Low Man I Am
                                   On-Off Tote Me! On
                                   The Totem Pole Below
                                   A Mother, A Dog, A

                                   Battered Marriage, A
                                   Child Getting Married
                                   I'm A Distraction A
                                   Nuisance, More Bags

                                  Not Easy To Sleep
                                  Under The Stars With
                                  So Much
                                  Weight!?

love madly, frantically while you still are able!

                       


No comments: