Monday, February 12, 2024

What am I qualified to write about? Do I qualify myself? Do I believe in myself when others do not? Do I disqualify myself at any time?

 Do I disqualify myself before I even start?

Isn’t that the way it mostly plays out? We/

I psyche myself OUT before I even start?

Must I be somewhat ignorant of whatever

I embark up-down-upon!?! Do I use logic,

Do I just get picked up by the energy forces

All around me and reACT until I drop? Do




I polish things off so clean, so bright, so right

So smart? Do I have to really suffer , feel so

Much pain,  e doubtful, depressed, agonized?

Is that the only real art? Or is there more to

Art than suffering pain, rejection, taunts, jeers

Beatings, rapes, bullying and isolation so very

Strong and wrong but a bull)s eye to suicide?



Me and my art here are one!






No comments: