Thursday, February 22, 2024

Text me, how would I react, my response, my reactions are unsure even though I think I would react this or that way, might be surprised to my utter dismay!

 Low battery, only 10% now so type away I must

I may have to charge and change and rearrange to

Not derange to not be strange yet, said I just today,

I do not fit, my brother told me that my lot in life





Might have been by those forceps once used to

Pull e up and through and out from inside Mom

So many years ago in Washington DC, they had

To refashion my head and scull and my brother





Was so upset for me! I told not to worry  that I

Was totally infinitely okay of the maze that is

Me that ability that will that want I to you amaze

Like a daze with my turn of a word a phrase so





Reconfigured so spontaneously purposely to

Make us stop as if at a stop sign without an

Actual one, just in the heads of social structures

Who formed those, by what hands were they 





Molded to suit someone else’s needs, fancies?

Who May we blame? I choose never to point 

Or to blame, to me that is so utterly horribly

Lame, I want to live so untamed so myself me





Purposely by me deranged as to stand up for

What beliefs I hold so dear, near to me even if

In doing so so I suffer lonership and called deranged

Self rearranged and mighty proud individual living





So as myself that comes to life in pieces pieced in

Perpetual change and on a plain today quite strange!





No comments: