Friday, February 23, 2024

The time I fall to pieces at night is exhausting all in itself, my body slumps

 Actually my body lumps and out-spreads,

Dinner was quick and tasty, mango frozen

Pieces followed the wild rice and pork roar

Poarin’ delectable roast with some olive oil

Applique si oui, the fresh salad, too, so good

For my health, no wine yet though I brought





Italy home with me tonight, loaded the dish-

Washer and my head is sore at certain moments

It alerts me to those two points into my temples

Inside my head, I am careful, I pay close attention

Need to preserve my state of healthy being, the

Boat needeth not any rocking, some soothing,

Some kind words and visions of feminine beauty

Some gestures of love perhaps!? Some caring for

Me , I am here firmly ensconced to our couch, I

Feel senses greatly , grandly, thankfully of relief,

I am blessed to feel so good, to relax, to have so

Much to enjoy, to appreciate, to surround myself

So pleasingly with! What a scene, here at my lit

Screen, I am happy pleased, too, to be so alerted

To all that today be so sadly perverted, such bad

Calamities follow the other and fill frantically our

Lovely world now so very messed by all up down!

No comments: