Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Ambition am bit I on, yes, no? Turning velocity smidgedly up up up so it registers to me now more than ever before!

My eyes look register retreat advance delightedly deal!



 I need to be more crucially, painfully, brute

Fast to route ally brutally so to make things

Come more swift keen mean queen knightly

Nightly so fast track trick lick it not lack it

Am bit I on ON full blast ghastly  gristly




Gashedly, gnashedly like blue as bust my gut

Trut my stuff, naked namely nicely naughty

I gotta get II ON!Mine is a loner act, I do 

Not loan it so much, I harbor shelter protect

My ambition works in so many shadows as

If they would break or bust, in myself must

Trust to get things together, not so age in rust

The wheels must turn, the tires must smell of

Ghastly atrocious ugh phew burning rubber

That thrust that stab that prick of yours of mine

In you, on you, upon us all must surely not so

Bust as my seeds are my calling cards, my real

Self that sadly in life I must be willing to sell

Cast my spell, be fake hope not for sure, true to

Me my being just me and proving I can do it and

Somehow manage to keep my soul above my 

Moving soles that need to run walk wink wank!





My eyes are seeing!

No comments: