Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Blood pressure good as I thought of the beach in summer , the sand my feet into dug to those tiny grains feel

 The sand thousands of grain

Massaged my brain and rubbed

My toes the flowing constancy

Of breezes brushed my mostly

Naked skins and also reached

Into my loose lower bathing

Suit legs up into my privates

Kissing and touching them











Warmth from my recent

Swim so deliciously 

There afloat one the ocean waters

I was buoyed and bathed

The sun’s touches and all

Around presence so pleased my wholeness 

My utter divine privileged being

Being so there so in that moment 

As they dried in the day’I was luxuriating I was 

Exfoliating imagining loving

Silent laughing feeling loved

In an aura of feeling connected

To my place then there so fair

So fine so fleshed our flanked

Surrounded by Gotal wonder ex’s

Wonderfulness so completely blessed 

I was dunked head to foot in my

Borrowed element the effects so

Complete so entrenched and so

Loved liked laughed listening

I am now here thinking fantasying 

About all of this so wondrous 

Thundrous lightningous so IN

A part a piece no doubting 

This puzzle I was a piece I

Was meeting the many other 

Pieces and together we were

All forging forth into our full

Compketenesses franknesses 

Blessednesses refreshednessese

There to contribute there to be

There to serve for our greater

Together realizing goods done

Bags some mass lotsa precious 

Flies of energies fluids confabs!






No comments: