Thursday, February 22, 2024

The whole idea of followers, I don’t want followers, I want accompaniers and understanderers and appreciaters and empatheticers and supporters and likers and lovers of me, as I am of them and you and us!





 Mouthful, a true muckerer of the norm

The outdated status without a quid  nary 

Just a quo quo quo that means little to me

As I give and give, love to give, it is my

Mantra, I know I must not accept this in

Return, no one really owes me anything,

 except that X which can stand for love 




As well as physical passion of our loins

So many letters messages text purloined!

That intangible wanting sooooo more than

All else of affection, appreciation, respect

So old- fashioned, what?! That!? You are

A chump! Get real! Money is all that mat-

Ters today, our souls are gone, we are lost




We do not count anymore as we speed for

And forward to our self destructions, all

Of us, we have lost, sold out long ago by

Those few rapers of lands, peops, oceans

And skies that simply didn’t give a fuck

About anything, jaded, bullying, afraid

Selfish brutes bastards bitchs bloats!








Trying our and my very bests for all greater goods! Hoods! Noods! Joods!

No comments: