Thursday, February 15, 2024

I have the wrong audience, I need people that really understand my quest, questions both posed and unanswered

 I need someone to have similar stress levels and points!



Someone or something’s that jive without all the bullshit
With kernels of honesties, ties and teas and coffee rough
I know I may stay true to my glorious salvos , urgent so
My stabs at some shreds of arbors, paths, streams, beds,



Baring, barring, silting, flirting, Fire and water this winter
Some snow, Plan B, plan C, I need of my to be I need to
Celebrate the innate the authentic , he delirious wild win-
Ing aspects of myself, clearly not, open, vulnerable skins



No place to hide my bare raw hide my cowboy, my cowgirl
Lasso rope and mighty brawn brat but not bully bravado
Without all the puffed up winds in my sails that parade my
Naked ass tails to depths and crags and ravines and open
Dirty exposed sewer drains reducing me to dirt, no shame!






Dive head first in! Tail or fin, bosom or butt wide fanged
Flesh flailed flared flamed from tamed and tepid to sooo
Yes scalding hot volcanic flow and fierce heat, open up!






No comments: