Sunday, February 18, 2024

Swift is the tailor that reads correctly the measurements of his clients so accurately to allow for movements of ease and comfort





 that’s so swift was something I heard

And sometimes said, often saying ‘ swift ‘

Instead , as now, so often, more and mas 

Senor, we begin to abbreviate, shorten &

Reduce to total abstraction what we might

Just possibly mean to convey, or not! And

So kudos I say to that tailor so swift so much

A tail or a sing er or writ er a tailor tailor- self-

Made to now confront with words so tailored

To STOP so sudden the bullies let loose, set

Free by likes of peops that stump trump bump

Anything in their way, everything in a narcissistic 

Way that makes no room for any sway as one

Meaning ‘ all of us should do , be exactly as they

Say, say can you see? Look straight at me, I am

Your lord, I lord this and that and all that I do &

Say all over you I dump trump you bump grump

In one lump sum, do not listen to that tailor she

Knows not what she says! I beg to differ she

Knows exactly what she says! She is tailor- made

For so many of us, we need her more than ever

For trumped-up-the-wazoo bullies just like you!





Love is what we mostly need!




Amen! All men all women everyone , amen!
EQUAL!


No comments: