Sunday, February 18, 2024

Call to sun, in shine now of sun, feel sooo good, coat my skin, kiss that warmth, soak right in!

 

Feed me the sunshine feast feisty sun!





Feel so good, feelings so grand, so much

In such little things catch me up in their

Drift, the air for fresh I am in its drift I

Cave I fly I sing song glee glad glide

I am so in its day’s night’s grip from sun

To moon, sands and seas to dark lagoons

I am wed I so by all natural things spread




I would say I’m fed, but I disowned my

Silver spoon so many years ago as having

No more privilege than anyone else, I , so

Unbeknownst to me was sheltered from so

Much, experienced so less fear, hate and

Hunger,deprivation, degradation, fire ravages




And thunder, not afraid for my life have I been 

Unlike so many others, but afraid of what I in

Unfocusing and being too pampered have failed

To do, not only for myself, but for so many 

Others that were born into and with nothing and

Purposely by my white make brothers forced into


( lick at dat sun so shine the on me now! )




Their places without the cards of Queens, Kings

And aces, stuck to grovel and serve those others,

Unable to rise up and reach their erased potentials

So here at 70 I will fight for all our rights, will

Not be silenced, muzzled or silenced and will

With so many others reach for those rays of both




Moon and sun, follow their trails, submit to their

Trials, exult in both the joys and the pains, for 

Those are so natural, so supremely, simply normal

Not created to erase us but to challenge & so yes

Very inspire us to fill out the full ranges of our lives

Till drop or sleep we and breathe we one last time!






Kiss me kiss my self me my whole I
Am a player at play and work at all!
What a grand ball, ping it on to me
Back, and to you I will return the
Swing as in the swing we all will get!
To be here, to be loved, to be glad not, no , 
never so again sadly badly madly mad!







No comments: