Friday, February 23, 2024

Twelve minutes can buy you many things indeed, in practice, in the doing of something in this time!





 I have to get in my car and drive it

My car drives so smooth sez Lynne

I agree , it also makes me feel good

I do not much like my driving with





All that nuisance traffic that keeps

Me so intently on full look alert to

Drive for myself and others as we

Share the same road, some moving 





with me, others the other direction

Do not want to have a problem in

Either direction, smooth and easy

My car with the midnight blue

Sparkles to it makes it feel like I

Am covered in so many tiny stars

All a sparkle, all a glitter! I call it

My James Bond car , a Toyota 

Sedan Corolla, it simply is splendid

And, even though I do not like to

Drive I feel super kool as I do any-

Where I go, in the groove, and a flow

All lit inside, all shining so and a glitter!





No comments: