Thursday, February 22, 2024

The need to, so many needs, or burst! Maybe flame? Up and out!?, and now, mostly need to move along what I have begot!

 Don’t let it bring you down, a line

From Neil Young, I love and re so

Member ember flame flash flare it

Almost always do I it very so recall

It speaks to me, to my needs, breeds





Of stringy sticky some, slippery slope

Dope others, to be recorded, registered

Quick, as they, these thoughts like grains

Sands of acting like quicksands that will





Swallow me and my precious thoughts so

Whole down that voice a hole that is death

For sure no breathing permitted once con so

Sumed  sucked suctioned as in to be no more,






So voided, often, mostly avoided except by

Chance your foot or feet cannot that escape

Once touched an accident with often no 

Good ending but a final ending for sure, so




Aware we must all be as we work to finish

To frame our needs to many finish, things

We all have started and with life not got

Back to , our backs turned to them as onto

Other pressing or attractive duties or distracts 

Tractions contractions we move into and with

Along in life’s wakes so often hoping just to

Somehow somewhat miraculously keep up with!

If by some chance we are able ever so lucky if at

All! Get along, catch that tail tale be so enthralled!

No comments: