Monday, February 12, 2024

To be scared to not finish that time is scarce and sacred and a blessing!

 I am living scared of not finishing of not doing

That which I have programmed loosely for me

To both attempt often to complete as complete

Ever gets or is before I pass the torch of life

Flame and energies receiving receptive record-

INg as best I can, tired as I am, worked over

By life and events and work and social & others

On deadlines that render me somewhat walking

Breathing beating eating drinking dead on little

Med I avoid med like a plague, I rather die so

Sooner than later as I sleep dreaming being 




Lost and wanting and trying to find my way

Home to pieces and parcels of true living on

And by and with MY own wits not so privileged!

Is that even possible?! For sure just as I change

My diet and focus and energies to this complete

As at this stage my life sure has fewer cum feats

Beats streets treasures and pleasures for sure 

As I am always forming and fleshing myself out!

Desires healthy joys and doings on ON GOinG!

No comments: