Sunday, February 25, 2024

The cool air on my bare skin that touch, a feel, a contact, brush of, kiss , the feelings so supreme

 In my total nakedness experience life more

Fully I some to understand to be one

With my place my time my moments 

Enriched enlarged, caught more fully





Felt more supremely, as that cold of Feb

Ruary is certain there, all over my naked

Skin my flesh exposed and partner or not 

To my surroundings so many wonderful

Scenes I prefer not to be screened off or





Siphoned away as this sense of pure so

Intense and natural contact with my elements 

Give me such a visceral a. Animal , an

Unimpeded beautiful raw touch that makes

No demands , asks for nothing, is fine if

I react or not, it is and will be, and how I





Respond to it I’d totally up to me, its 

Warmth it’s cold it’s essence its power

Or effect on me, and I love the cold of

Now on my bear bare skin, a 70 year old

Man that some would shudder, feel strongly





That I should for god’s sake know better!

But what I do know is I feel naked and fully

Exposed so much better without shame or

Guilt, simply truly and beautifully and supremely

Nakedly nicely, some say naughty, so much better!





No comments: