Monday, June 22, 2015

You Hide Your Hide From Me / Your Purse Your Puss From Me / Show It Let Me Peak Inside / But Never Place It Where It B So Long Long-I BeCumLong IN Longint I 4!


You Hide Your Hide From Me / Your Purse Your Puss From Me / Show It Let Me Peak Inside / But Never Place It Where It B So Long Long-I BeCumLong IN Longint I 4!


                                You Run Scared As If Scary Am I!
                                I Wear My Pass@Passion Passing
                                It Towards You As Time Is Short
                                My PassITround Is Long Yeah Stic
                                2 U Stick I SelfMEMINEMIGHTY
                                Not To be Mired Not Knotted But
                                Hands ON Lips ON Heart On Soul
                                ON Everything 'Bout Me ON ALL
                                Me ALL Mine My Bod Mine Flesh
                                I Eyes U ALL Embrace 2 U Eyes M
                                MineUPlumbUSinkPlinkPlonkPlung
                                E PluggingUEyesMineAllCrawlSwim
                                SailMailNailNaughtyEyesMine But
                                Eyes May Prick Pinch U But Not My
                                Cock I Save That It's There Eve Ever
                                Present But Hold I Eyes IT Back May
                                I Hope Some Yeah Day Way To Sink
                                2 Rise High UP IN yes I Am Into U But
                                Not Hands Mine Yet On Your Butt No
                                That Is My Way A Gent A Man A Male
                                 But Re-I-Eyes-Inspect-Outspect U ALL
                                 But I Touch U I Hope Pros-So-Fine-F
                                 Found U Foundly Firmly 2 All My Way
                                 Weight Words Send My Sentiments My
                                 Arrows To Entice To Dice To Splice Sp
                                 Sp Pie Try Laugh Cry Sigh R Toys Joy!

No comments: