Thursday, June 18, 2015

I Reach Calm 2 B Coller Colle-Collec-Ec-Ected So 2-Gether Be Now , Warm Arm No Alarms, Too I Tire Soft-Fire Now Ohh Over Not Act-Out-Till-From-In-Eye-I-Mine-Eyes-OUT ACT!




                                 I Reach Calm 2 B Coller Colle-Collec-Ec
                                 -Ected So 2-Gether Be Now , Warm Arm
                                 No Alarms, Too I Tire Soft-Fire Now Ohh
                                 Over Not Act-Out-Till-From-In-Eye-I-Min
                                  e-Eyes-OUT ACT!

                                  Si I Sin I'm So Sing Of Ing Of Be I Single
                                  In My Ten-Twen-Thirt To Purp To Blue B
                                  Lur Lure Lurt Ah Solemente ALL Alert 2
                                  With Others Const I Do Oui Si See Eyes I
                                  Dire To OUT Cert!

                                  Con Like-IN I'm Concert Eye My Eyes Mi
                                  Mine On Others Dine Fine So I Say Eyes
                                  Do Dew Due To HURT To Wanna Hug So
                                  BAD B I I To Squeeze Squa Wa Wah Wirt
                                  Wand-Ohhh-Mine Flee

                                   Fla La La Lash Fly Fle Le Lesh Off Leash
                                   I To Squeal Squint So Stead IN OUT I Mu
                                   Bust Blast Bleed So My Flesh Scream So
                                   My Desires Fantas Ficts Frssions Flaunt I
                                   Have Shame Nary None!

Thursday Night Chez Nous a 10:41 PM now ahora agora mainteNaNaNanNaNant!

No comments: