Monday, June 22, 2015

I Love Life , I Love Being Alive , FULLY , No Ifs Ands Or Butts About That : Front And Center Stage!



I try And Keep Focused I Try And Share I Try To Pause Long Enough ...

to see what the world offers. To See what is happening Round-Me!

blessed to be, blessed to see , to b part of Da Sea to b wits'mine SO :

ness to every yes bloody thing coisas choses evenements autour de moi!

I SO LOVE LIFE, eating it daily, big hunks and pieces BI OFF NO by

bit but in hunks, hunks of butts, ggobs of tits , penises, arms, legs, breasts

hair and sweat and piss and shit and coagulations, mores, pires, pits and

Just below hair and sweat and must and wonderful skank and smell and

parts mixed, dried, dabbed, mussed, so much wonder the ols da facts of

our factories ol-new-sudden-seasoned, olfactories facting and fixing and

flirting and farting and firsting and forth forth forthing ahhhhh so all be

dey, you and I eye and U, us 'n dem Them So To US ALL Get washed

get dried, fried, pried, plied pissed parted yes R ALL Stars Ahhh Above

Da Moon Da Lightning Bugs, TOO : Some Blue some bless some mess

LOTS OF UNDRESS, NATURAL NICE NAUGHTY NIGHT NOW!

No comments: