Saturday, June 13, 2015

I Want To Cum Like A Young Stud Again / To Stick My Stud Up Into You . To be Your Stud, / Your Support, That That Holds You Up By My Studly Nail / To Root To Growl-Ground / Yeah Woman, To Groun 'N Grin-Grand-Grind U / To Like Radar Waves Soun Soun Sound You! I Am Prow Prowl Grow Growl Proud To Fuck The Living Daylights




                                   Out Of You o Smooch To Win Wind
                                   Wonder Yes To Wand My Hard Thick
                                   Want Yeah Samantha-Like To Eve Ever
                                   Be So Witch Which Wash Wish My W
                                   Hand My Tongue My Prong Deep In Si
                                   Side Of You To Not hear Or Abide  U
                                   Yeah I Do Hear U U Want SO To Be F
                                   SO Su Suc Uck Mucked Mire In My Gl
                                   Lue A lea A Lee A Last A ' Cert Sure Bl
                                   La Last Of My Till Next Blissfull FULL
                                   FILL Flesh Flaunt My Flex tex So Text
                                   My Mine Dee Dea Ea Ee Eap Eep Sheep
                                   I Desire Shire Shit Piss Paste My Own U
                                   mY sELFISH Blast Blist Kiss Cast Of My
                                   Firr My Firm My meants 4 U So Sure I'm
                                   So Deep Sp Sturbed Sp Perp Perped Urped
                                   Slurp Lurp Lump Bum BUMM Bumped
                                   To Final To Fill To Spy Pill Spill My Ho
                                   Hot heated Moe Molt I Molt I Be Bold 2
                                   Bolt My Hot Hairy Scare Scary Spunt I
                                   Do U In Now Want 2 So Hunker So 2 Yes
                                   Spin  Pin U Burst My Balls 2 Out There
                                   I need To Bust My Balls Now Senora IN
                                   IN I Spin Into I Harp I Harbor Into You!

                                   I Make No No Bones 'Bout Any Dis! Piss.

No comments: