Friday, June 5, 2015

My Eyes Did Eat You Yeah Guard So Yet They Sure Did / Guardedly! Corners-From, I Look U @ Did Most Certain NOT / Dire So Dire, I Direct Did @ Hub Your Ub Ubb Ubby Look /NO , Not Never Eyes-MIne U 2 @ Diflect Defect IN Not Nunca Inspect!


My Eyes Did Eat You Yeah Guard So Yet They Sure Did / Guardedly! Corners-From, I Look U @ Did Most Certain NOT / Dire So Dire, I Direct Did @ Hub Your Ub Ubb Ubby Look /NO , Not Never Eyes-MIne U 2 @ Diflect Defect IN Not Nunca Inspect!


I Was Talk 2 Husband 2 Him With Band 2-Gether-Gather U Left 2 My Back Most Ow Ow OUT!

                                I Am Sorry 4 Awk So Squack Bit Me Eve Even 4 Wha Wha
                                Ward It Be hen Was 2 Sip Red Wine Some Greek Some Chi
                                 LOVe BOTH MY Chianti My Blond-LOver-Red 2 U Quick
                                 Normal I be Sped U 2 Me Eyes Mine U I Feed My Eyes ON
                                 U My Recent LOVE My Fix My @ At Ation U Potion Yous
                                 Perf You Of You I Smell My Eyes Soar Glide-Giddy-Ride U      
                                 UP Your Legs U Did Stretch Up On Round Your able Small
                                 Your Knee I You Does Bother The Tan Me It Does In Total
                                  me Tan! In Dress In Low Love Of-it-Lovely Ohh-Open Ahh
                                  Above Want Me Make Me 2 Eat U ALL Sup meal Break So
                                  Fast Lun Lung Unge @ You 2 Hold 2 B Me So Wanting U S
                                  Be I Ever So Bo Ol Old BOLD?!? But Speak U 2 Hub Yours
                                  Tell Him Wah Wah WAY 2 Much Too In me Hide-Hib-Ib-I
                                  Inhibit I B 'Cause U To Speak 2 Tell TOO Much Must Be Dis
                                  So Crete So Sile I'll Silent Most B o Not Harm 2 Not Alarm
                                  Or Others Arm w/ 2 Ammunition's Much! Pro So he B Tect
                                  SO : Awk Awk I Was Feel Ward 2 Door Up Floor I Glass My
                                  Red Left Bottles Two Said Adieu, U me UP Did Foll So Ollow
                                  Stairs Hub Left Downstairs. U EX ' X " Me @ Claim : Ask M
                                  Me : " Did Notice Eye I Eyes Mine Not - Knot Dress U In We
                                  Wear-Ear-Earing?!? Me Eyes ear ears Me Wanting IT earing
                                   Raising Rising The Dress UP Legs Knees Above To Better-2
                                   -See Better Feast Too ! Feast Me WHOLE Roas-Roar-Me SO
                                   Annoye You be U Me Flir Lir Lirt SOME In Front So Hub Y
                                   Yours Hear He Could In Distance Enough 2 Response Mine
                                   Public Answer That Assume B It Cause Banquet Dress U Wo
                                   Whoa Wore To Announce 2 Play Your Pa Par Art-Your-Part
                                    As Just Then 2 Too Continue To Me Delicious Did PLay 2
                                    Pleasure My-Me YES Play me PLEASE! So ea Me-Of Sip
                                    Sup me 4 Yours Please Take - Make Full Author Full Own M
                                    Me Use US 2 Hold 2 B 2 Warm Smile Comforts 2 Come Forts
                                    Ours Make Then Just As ALL Could I Eyes Mios See Ver So
                                    Voir De: 2-U-Devour 2-U-SO'Plete Devour 'N My Eyes Con
                                    Not Only To Raise Dress From Legs To Lower Dress From Sho
                                     ulders ALL @ ONE Once My Chance I MISS Sorely Missed!
                                     To Knot Dress Belly Round Bra Unsnap 2 U Your Flesh You
                                     Your Bod I Eyes ongue Hands 'N Fingers You U 2 me U SO
                                     Raven Raven-Ous-Us Of other Instint In Sync QUICK 2 Eat!

                                     You Pout You Did me To X Ex Pre Press Ahh Your Dress Me
                                      To Address ALL But To U Undress, ALL BUTT Yours To
                                      Me Deliver Eat You Gold My Blond Eve My Your Liver, Too!

 

No comments: