Friday, June 12, 2015

My Nakedness Is Free It Costs Me Nothing - Means Everything , I Am Most Free With My Bare Nakedness , When My Nakedness Is All I Wear Friday June 12th, 2015 10:24AM



My Nakedness Is Free It Costs Me Nothing  - Means Everything , I Am Most Free With My Bare Nakedness , When My Nakedness Is All I Wear

                               I Sport My Nakedness For Darks Of Night
                               For Images I May Imagine Damsels 'N Kn
                               Nothing At All Or , Lots Of Knights Arme
                               d In Heavy Metal With Bevy Ah Bux Air-  
                               Sucking Lasses Ladies Ladling Their Chest
                               s Prom Roam-Ancient GLAD LAD I Ators
                               Primed Primmed ALL Us be Alligators On
                               e One Type Another-Or-Ore Dig We Dive W
                               All Wanting More To Skin The Clothes To

                               Enlighten Our Loads Or Minds Must Layers
                               Shed Spread Free Proud Crowd Others Us Yo
                               U Me Each See Other's Nake Our Ache R N
                               Need To X To Pose To Pee Free Watch Our            
                               Arcs Smile 2 C Be Ha Ha Happ-Slap-Appy!
                               In Our Nakedness That Is The Key To Being
                               Can We Be? We Be Can - Be We Can Free
                               The Airs At Night The Shadows Share My
                               Being Bare They Do Not Stare They Too Are

                               Just As Naked Even More Free Butt-Naked
                               Free    


Friday, June 12th, 2015 at 10:42AM ....  like moon sun and stars            
                             



No comments: