Thursday, June 18, 2015

i want to make my bed wiyh you

I t o e y d h out! ...  I tn ot ek ym de ht uo ! I tan others ekam ym deb hti uoy! /  I want to make my bed with you!

Need We R Bed? R We Bedded?!? Must We Wedded B 2 B Nake So Ache I Break I Eyes Mine Do So Easy Breal OhhhVer SighSightUof! You When I See I Seize FreezeCreazCreaseCrassCrashUPdownILaLaLayLieLoseLashBashGnashTeeHeSheEethMine2UonSoNowCertain4DINEpineBeSoPinnedPantedPartedArtedSmartedCaCawNotCallousButButtedBusted Catharted Cleave-HarHarHartedHappySillySilledBrainsFeelsEelsEelingsSqueelingSquelchedPelchedPerfumedPistonedPairedPermedParlayedPistonedPoweredPerfected, IF Only 2 Bed U bed Me Bed Us Bed-Wed Night-Day Sped Led Larked Lured Listened Learned LessenedLoads R's Different But Same Pressure Pea On Pee ON Press On Promise Tease-WithEaseREventGoGOGoalGoingGetRoughRougherGetWeGainWePerspectsProspsOurPecksRPresseRPartsBodyBodingbreastingArmsightningRCaressCrazeCrashCrinkWinWinkWandsWorksWonderWanderWinterSumsSummersOfHeatGLOWglistenGloryGladGleenGlareGladeOLayLayLeeeeddddddd-ole'ed! In Buckets in Spades .... Friday morning June 19th, 2015   just now, 4 minutes into new day, new dawn, new pawn, new partner, new person perfecting the trail the path the pairing before parting , the art of loving laughter learning spooning ...   TONY

No comments: