Sunday, June 21, 2015

I Won't Apologize, I Won't Back Down, I'm Who I Am And Blessed To be So : What A Rare Gift : To Be Who I Am No Matter What Response, Whatever comes My Way, Whatever Notice, or Not, Whatever May be My Lot I Am Who I Am And Visible And Vocal About it, And Mighty Proud, Too! Cheers, Happy Father's Day All Dads!


I Won't Apologize, I Won't Back Down, I'm Who I Am And Blessed To be So : What A Rare Gift : To Be Who I Am No Matter What Response, Whatever comes My Way, Whatever Notice, or Not, Whatever May be My Lot I Am Who I Am And Visible And Vocal About it, And Mighty Proud, Too! Cheers, Happy Father's Day All Dads!

                                I Love Life. I Eat Life I Love
                                I Show My True Skin On My
                                Skin I Do Hide-Not What I Do
                                I Do Some Show Only Night @
                                Shadow Of, Light-Moon, Stars'
                                Light Night Right-Life I Hone I
                                Honest Hum I Tune Mine ALL
                                Mine

                                I Eat Life I Eat You I Love Life
                                So I Love You Eat U Ho Ho Si
                                Yes Oui Whole Enter Into Am N
                                No Not Scared To Be Come To
                                Cum Prepared " I Always Cum P
                                Prepared ' Just Rand With Laugh
                                @ Aghter-After In My Ears Oh
                                Yeah father's Day Son Daught's
                                Visit Vestige Vistas Of So Fun I
                                Need No More

                                Yet I Note I Sense ALL Senses
                                Mine On Alert Always Flirt @ U
                                Your Many Pants Your Many Sk
                                Skin Skirts My Faves My Raves
                                I'm Brazen I'm So Be Eyes Embo
                                Embo So MmmmBOLDened, SO
                                Get I My WAY W/ You All 4 Mm
                                You Let My Express My Press Es
                                Essions Centered Stage UP-DOWN
                                Stage But Price I Eyes Mine So Mm
                                So Bolden Be Thet Cert Do U Threa
                                Thee Threaten I'm So Sad Yet All M
                           
                                Me FULL To Spill To Spur I'm @ L
                                Ease East Alive Full Full Ull Pull Me
                                Us ALL To get Together To Gat Gath
                                So Ather As I Eat You Fems You Em
                                Em Em Ma Ma Males Pa Tra La La
                                Femmes Ahhh Si Oui Tout Vrai Oui
                                Je Vous Mange Tous Avec Mes Yeux
                                Avec Mon Esprit Avec Mon Si Cote
                                Cote Ma Passion Ma Vie Mon Coeur
                   
                                Oui Je Vous Mange Tous Cote Mas A
                                As As As Cue On Que Masculine Si S!

No comments: