Sunday, June 21, 2015

Je Suis Plein D'amour Je Suis Plein Plein Plein Plein Plein Of Love Of Life Of Everything To Take Not But Of Strife / I Strive I Arrive I'm MOS Ahhhhhhh I Feel IT ALIVE!!!




Je Suis Plein D'amour Je Suis Plein Plein Plein Plein Plein Of Love Of Life Of Everything To Take Not But Of Strife / I Strive I Arrive I'm MOS Ahhhhhhh I Feel IT ALIVE!!!


                               I'm Feel I'm A Eel 2 Realreel Spiel
                               I Spell I Spurr I Sprig I Spreg I Do
                               To Share To Wear My Clothes Of
                                Flesh I Leash Un-So-Up-Onto-ALL
                                Un-My-WHOLE-Self-UnSelf-SoN
                                Know Selfish 2 B Real I Do Frant
                                In Kaleid In Sco Sco Cope I Spiel
                                Speil Spill Mine Own Very Vary Si
                                Be bee bean beans @ Mine Own Me
                                Me means By Mine Own Tracts Ouis
                                I Can I Will 2 Will So Go For Yeah
                                So ON ON ON I Love My Inters My
                                Acts Of With Others All Ways Act
                                Act Fact Tracts Cons Pros Actions!

No comments: