Sunday, June 28, 2015

Thinking Of Mrgan Just Now That Is Going Through Difficult Times ... mONDAY AM at 1:53AM to be exact now ... 6/29/2015




: " She came once, her hair all a toss yeah bit toss-boss-free, her flow, her foxe's grin-2-eat-me-bet?!? Mine-hers-ours?!? Yet, was she there to alarm me, disarm me? Was she fluidly-exploring life from fresh Appelation and dangle-she-Jed-MeEye-Straight-Steele-Her Aim So Slicingly Fresh So the purse lips of hers, a smile an aisle, a kiss of sorts to mine eyes, I hard yeah, momes-mine did ahhm QUICK< breath mine-2-Catch To Sip Wine From Her Eyes My I Ohh A prize Cau Cau So Ought-Eyes-I-Mine-Caught-Bbbbbbbb Be, In heres. Sock Da Sake Me-@ Sprite A Curly tall Nymph-Natural-oss-Me-More-Tassles LOVE, my-ours-all men's lass lassie light leisure , combined pleasures, all , her-in-caught-UP UpUpUp Up Sourire-smile grin. a fairy-a tale a longing/ lasting pleasing pleasure tree trea tred lightly dear friend, she will quick-as-she-appears Dis Dis SO QUICK Disappear right 'tween R's If Unsettled We Her Make Be Become, She is Lady 1st Foremost forever a pleasure pleasure pleasing free-her-spirit-my friend, her friend ... " Just wrote this off-the cuff Morgan, hope you like it, hope it makes you feel strong, better, that is the whole idea ... my flights of A A Qcummings! My dear ...


thinking of Morgan my friend ...

No comments: