Monday, June 29, 2015

I Fuck Your Eyes I Fuck You In Your Eyes Through My Eyes I See Into Snake Be Low Hi High Higher Still IN 2 U / The Heat Is BLow The Passion Is ON High In My Bray Rai Rays Rain Drain Rain Aim Me IN 2 You Below! Yes I Fuck U



I Fuck Your Eyes I Fuck You In Your Eyes Through My Eyes I See Into Snake Be Low Hi High Higher Still IN 2 U / The Heat Is BLow The Passion Is ON High In My Bray Rai Rays Rain Drain Rain Aim Me IN 2 You Below! Yes I Fuck U

                                 It's Not ALL Sex No Not All Sex
                                 @ ALL MOST It's Not Passing O
                                  ON Passion Not Passive But-Nak
                                  @ At @ U R Nat At Atu Tu Tu R
                                  Ral Enter Enter Ta Ta Tain Me U
                                  Our Passion R Love R Natural Se
                                  Seas-2-Sees-Us-You-Me-Butt-Na
                                  Aching-2-b-Naked-B-R-Real-Nat
                                  @U-Me-US-Sell Eacj Other In So
                                  Must Include First R-Selves @ Re
                                  Eel Eal-So-Lies-Past-2-First-True
                                  Roots R's B-They One Once R's B
                                  4 Society Pro-RobUS-Riot-Us-Of
                                  Before Being us Before Society A
                                  Planned A Fake A Foreign A Forg
                                  Ed Plate Not Ours So Shed Plate-
                                  Da Artifs Ifs Ificia Ficial All Ality
     
                                  Fine Final Now 2 Live Last Days
                                  As real Natural Unplanned Person
                                  We Could Have Should Have All Us
                                  Nature's Children Born 2 B So B It!


Monday, June 2th, 21

No comments: