Monday, June 29, 2015

I'm Over Sex ! So Over IT Sex Sex Sex Sex Sexed I AM! / Wanting Wanting Wanting To Feel Close To Another / Shed Our Clothes , Naked Natural Numb-Hum-Hum-Hum-Hum / Not Ped Yes Peed If Need Be, But Re-LAlaLAlaLA-Laxed,Maxed, With You You You You & U-2 , I Love ALL U I Really 4-real, Reel-Me-IN-2-U,Onto-U-Through-You-UPonINOyouYOuyouYOUYou My Pam My Sue My Gail I Etes Mine Sail Into 4-U-US, I'm LOVE-FILLED Amore-Spilled, Flatter-U-Tell You How beauty How Wonder How WantI-in-B-Lieve-Eyes-Mine-I-Pin-PinePound-WordsOfLoveJust4UmyLOVEmyLassMySassMyStashOfComplims-Me_heyMeantJustLoveI-You-Love-4-Lots-ALL-In-Store-2BU-stormed Meee WheeeeeeBy Hi Hell Ell Ello OhhLahh AaaahMiMeGagGaaaaa I Sing Just Now 4 U You Sue Pam Louise Heloise Helen Harriet Happily 4 U!



                                 I'm Over Sex ! So Over IT Sex Sex Sex Sex
                                 Sexed I AM! / Wanting Wanting Wanting T
                                 o Feel Close To Another / Shed Our Clothes
                                 , Naked Natural Numb-Hum-Hum-Hum-Hum
                                 / Not Ped Yes Peed If Need Be, But Re-LAlaL
                                AlaLA-Laxed,Maxed, With You You You You
                                & U-2 , I Love ALL U I Really 4-real, Reel-Me
                                 -IN-2-U,Onto-U-Through-You-UPonINOyouY
                                 OuyouYOUYou My Pam My Sue My Gail I Et
                                 es Mine Sail Into 4-U-US, I'm LOVE-FILLED
                                 Amore-Spilled, Flatter-U-Tell You How beauty
                                 How Wonder How WantI-in-B-Lieve-Eyes-Min
                                 e-I-Pin-

                                 PinePounWordsOfLoveJust4UmyLOVEmyLass
                                 MySassMyStashOfComplims-Me_heyMeantJust
                                 LoveI-You-Love-4-Lots-ALL-In-Store-2BU-stor
                                 med Meee WheeeeeeBy Hi Hell Ell Ello OhhLah
                                 h AaaahMiMeGagGaaaaa I Sing Just Now 4 U Yo
                                 u Sue Pam Louise Heloise Helen Harriet Happily

                                 4 U!

No comments: