Thursday, June 4, 2015

he Sup UP Upe Upe Pe Per Purg Urg Urge / 2 To Take One Two 2 Splurge / Fee Yeah-NO-Not Any / Knot May So Yes It May / ... Thursday, June 4th, 2015 Cheers!



The Sup UP Upe Upe Pe Per Purg Urg Urge / 2 To Take One Two 2 Splurge / Fee Yeah-NO-Not Any / Knot May So Yes It May / The Caw Caw Aw Da B Dam Dare Darn IT Damn Na Nah Nat At @ Nation Tar-Darn Da Wil Da Wild In US All / R Chil Warm Child IN Si Oui Side Turn Outside 2 IN / An Urge I Purge Eyes Mine 2 Splurge / TheySo Start 2 Surge 2 Fly 2 UP / Yes I Must I Do GO / Need Eye Kneed Eye Eyes Ayes Yesses rans So Gres Grease Gresses Stre re resses Might / R Nature R Natures US Own / X - P - Pah Mah Pand / Gather  Late Lath @ Ather / 2 Star Tar-Nigh-Bit-LO-Bite Moon / Sin So Sing So Win Wing / Long Wit Use R's B So Free / Wild Will R's B So Night-Si-Fuert-Si-Uert-Uert-Uerte. / I Called My Urge My Nudge My Evening Sky Fud Ud Udge . No Dry No Druge / Soir This The Etoile My oile Si Oui,/ I Love My Dark My Arc My Lune A Moi ? I Do I Do / Mais Si Claro Voir Mirr Ir Go Eyes Irra Irra Irrar / So Spec What Spect Que Histo Mio Isto Istor Mas Favor Por ot or oria Con / i Acec io Manos Manas Now Mains Tien Co Migo Noche Och Oche Este La Luna Nosotros Estalles!  ... my free association, written just like that with sound and beat and rhythm and broken words , it is a free-4-all, so don't read it if you do not have time to sort this out. All I can say is that I am happy to write it, and I will continue soon to write a second draft as this is the first, happy with it, and I am ready soon to work on the second. I enjoy the moon and the stars and there is a certain urge on my part to witness it first-hand now nightly under the canape of  of the skies and heavens at night where there is also a certain calm and wonder as my eyes wander and my thoughts catch the flashes of lights of the lightning bugs as they fly high under the canopy of the dark tall oak trees above, and the sounds of the crickets, too ... and the full moon recently that was not visible because of the thick cover of rain and cold , brrrr clouds rolling in... oh well, what can we do, imagine, see it in our mind's , in our senses' eyes! Cheers, happy Thursday night all ...

No comments: